How to attend Harvard university and others for free

How to attend Harvard university and others for free

Are you ready to change your life by getting the right education you deserve? Here are some of the options you can consider to get started right:

Places to get free University Courses Online
Are you ready to learn new stuff and get accreditation without leaving the comfort of your home? Here are some websites you should check out.
Coursera Free University
Coursera is one of the best places to find a free university course online! They provide world-class education with the help of top universities like Harvard and Yale as well as organizations. One of the greatest things about Coursera is that they offer free online courses for several fields. While some of the courses come at a price, it is still a lot cheaper compared to regular courses.
Here are some examples of Coursera’s free online courses:
If you want quality education without leaving home, you will find some of the best online courses there is in Coursera. Get yourself enrolled today!
I am currently studying

Creative Programming for Digital Media & Mobile Apps!                                                              University of London

Marketing in a digital World                          University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

All for free.

Related Post

24HOURS! Nothing More

24HOURS! Nothing More

Every time I take a glance at my wristwatch and see as the seconds go by, it puts me on…

41 thoughts on “How to attend Harvard university and others for free

• The internet is really a wonderful place to expand your knowledge and brighten up your future. Back in the day, if you want to study, you have to pay for an education. Today, all you have to do to get a college degree is to simply find a free university online.
      Coursera Free University
      Here are some examples of Coursera’s free online courses:
      I am currently studying. Are you looking for a free university to attend to but you are not sure on how to get started? Well, you’re in luck because today I will be discussing exactly that – attending universities, tuition-free! If you want to earn a degree without spending a huge amount of fortune, you have two great options: look for online courses, or find a university that offers free education and is open to international students.

• This is a wonderful idea and opportunity for children from economically challenged families. Many of which would never have an opportunity to attend an institution such as Harvard. The fact the President of the University recognizes this and is willing to make an effort to bridge the gap between many very intelligent children and the dream of attending Harvard.Infact is really amazed when i heard that Harvard University is now considered the lower students for free school fees in most recognised institution in the world,this offer is a big offer for those students who had been dreamt attending this institution,so i really congratulate those who were in corridor of power to give this gigantic opportunity.thank you for shareing this.very good and helpfull site.

• It’s in reality a nice and useful piece of information. I am glad that you shared this useful information with us.
    Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.I think This article should be a bit balanced, by for instance, revealing why this law was made. Also show if those who shot civilians faced criminal charges. Also I go to Nigeria often, it has its problems just like South Africa and other nations. Let’s not make it seem like it’s a barbaric nation, just my two cents…

• This is a really important and good post for all kind of student but it is most important for a poor student who has not enough money to attend in Harvard university and others.

• Thanks for sharing the information with everyone. This is a very vital and smart post for all students; however it’s most vital for a poor student who doesn’t have not enough cash to attend for learning in Harvard University. I got astonished after I found that university is currently thought of the lower students at no cost college fees in most recognized establishment within the world, this provide may be a massive provide for those students UN agency had been dreamt attending this establishment, so i actually congratulate people who were in passageway of power to grant this mammoth chance.

• I deserve this site very much,. I have been using this site for a long period of time find that when I am using this site it is helpful. It gives me chance to Keep me up to date with the latest world. Believe me You can visit this site Without any confusion because it insures the best opportunity. This site is awesome and efficient.It is also likable.

I hope you all will visit this site and discover the good site present in this site. So don’t wait to visit this site for best opportunity. Best of luck to all.

• I am azad from Bangladesh.I want a visit this university.For this good reason this web site is very helpful.Thanks for share this important news

• Harvard university is the most renowned university in this world.
    This varsity is top rank in the global rank. Harvard university academic curriculum is very wonderful.Every year from each country to go Harvard university to achieve higher degree.
    I am abdullah al azad from Bangladesh i want get chance to complete my higher degree from this type varsity.Here i know how can do this.This web site is very helpful.
    Thanks for share this important news

• I like it very much.It’s in reality a nice and useful piece of information. Many of which would never have an opportunity to attend an institution such as Harvard.Also I go to Nigeria often, it has its problems just like South Africa and other nations.I got astonished after I found that university is currently thought of the lower students at no cost college fees in most recognized establishment within the world.By reading this post anyone can understand what he need to do to attend Harvard university and others. These poor student may get help from this kind of post.

• I think this is really a very useful information. I am glad that you shared this useful information with us.Please keep us up to date like this. This so called program will sure help them to achieve their dreams and gives them opportunity to study with reputed university like Harvard. Learning online makes it simple to deal with, Help saving cost. I got astonished after I found that university is currently thought of the lower students at no cost college fees in most recognized establishment within the world, this provide may be a massive provide for those students UN agency had been thinking to attend this establishment. Thank you for sharing this,hope many can get positive ways through this blog and thanks again !

• This is an excellent idea. There are many smart young people who don’t have a lot of money. So, they don’t have much, but they are not stupid. Who has money today? Young people? – No!. Their parents are busting their as… for the money, not only for simple living but for their children scholarships… Online courses give the opportunity for getting knowledge for various occupations. The question is: Are they enough for getting hired in the future? I don’t think so! Coursera is good, and you can try there. The Internet is a magical place if you know to search well. If you have passion and persistence, you can achieve some level of knowledge. But the luck is needed for something more. Someone said that luck is only for the brave! But …

• How to attend Harvard university and others for free. This is a wonderful idea and opportunity for children from economically challenged families. Many of which would never have an opportunity to attend an institution such as Harvard. The fact the President of the University recognizes this and is willing to make an effort to bridge the gap between many very intelligent children and the dream of attending Harvard.Infact is really amazed when i heard that Harvard University is now considered the lower students for free school fees in most recognised institution in the world.By reading this post anyone can understand what he need to do to attend Harvard university and others. These poor student may get help from this kind of post.

• This will be a innovative program which ensures education for economically and financially backward students. There are many students out there who possess amazing talents and abilities but unfortunately finance became a barrier and they forced to give up their dreams. This so called program will sure help them to achieve their dreams and gives them opportunity to study with reputed university like Harvard. Learning online makes it simple to deal with, Help saving cost. I really appreciate this effort and congratulate all the personals behind this great idea. This sure will bring drastic changes to the life of poor students. Thanks for sharing this article.Thanks for sharing the information with everyone. This is a very vital and smart post for all students; however it’s most vital for a poor student who doesn’t have not enough cash to attend for learning in Harvard University. I got astonished after I found that university is currently thought of the lower students at no cost college fees in most recognized establishment within the world, this provide may be a massive provide for those students UN agency had been dreamt attending this establishment, so i actually congratulate people who were in passageway of power to grant this mammoth chance.

• Lovely, Truly I’m searching this kind information because I’m interested in joining this kind of program. Thanks for your kind information and I like it very much. I really appreciate when I heard that Harvard University is now considered the lower students for free school fees. I just completed my graduation and I’m feeling to get this kind of course . To get a quality education at the home, in the Harvard university like a great university. I think it was simply great. In the present situation, when we fulfill our all kind thinks and need in online so I think setting home in online and the online course also needed. Thank for giving a chance to attending this kind of article.

• Hey there, I’m Mehedi Hasan from Bangladesh and I just read your article about attend Harvard University for free.

It’s true that, Harvard is the best university of the world. The education degree programs offered by Harvard University is highly organized. It is very prestigious to be a student of Harvard University. Because, if you become a student of Harvard University, you’ve become a student of the best university of the world.

I also like to say that, the guidelines which you describes in here to attend Harvard University and other universities, are helpful for those students who doesn’t ensure the economical and financial requirements needed for their study abroad. I’m really appreciate this and want to thank you for making such an informative and helpful article for the challenging students who have the courage and goal to follow their intuition and also aim for study abroad.

• I really never knew how college courses could be free. Throughout the years, the colleges I went to had high tuition costs. Having a university that provides high quality free courses is a rare occurrence and is certainly a nice resource for many like myself who cant afford the high costs of normal colleges. The good thing is it’s available to international students.Having course material accessible at such a cheap price is a bonus and certainly is refreshing. Books are also a costly material when going to regular colleges and they end up costing as much or more as the classes unfortunately.

• Harvard University offers students both housing and dining options. The on-campus housing cost for a typical student was $9,523 in 2015 – 2016 and the cost for a typical meal plan was $5,858.

The following table outlines average expected costs at Harvard University for on-campus housing, meals and other expenses.

• It is really a good source of information that a person who really want to join in the world best university Harvard university. I read it all and it is very pleased to me and thank you so much that you shared this valuable information with us. I am benefited . Because my brother are seeking for join the Harvard University. My family also support him to admit there. So it is very helpful for my younger brother. Finally I want to say you that please share your information that make us benefited. My family and I special thanks to you. God bless you.

• Excellent good article here that can be very useful for Nigerians that wish to study in the United States of America. We excursions of this a country like Nigeria could learn a lot from western and asian based nations to then execute onto the streets.

The use of the internet can further also benefit these plans as it will enable Nigeria and other African nations to generate FDI based on the expanding knowledge of its students who are learning. These students could be learning IT, engineering and manufacturing skills. The best way to benefit could be investing in technology and computers for the population to use.

• This is great article by Altecdx. For those who can’t afford to go to the world’s largest and popular universities for the higher education, this article could be a great tool for the achievement of the higher education just by sitting in home in own country. All you need is just the will to have higher education and a good internet service. The link shown here called coursera’s free online education could be a great source of knowledge and could help alot of students just to get higher education. I like this article and i hope to get other links too which could help the students like us.

• I think this is truly an exceptionally helpful data. I am happy that you imparted this helpful data to us.Please stay up with the latest like this. This alleged project will beyond any doubt help them to accomplish their fantasies and gives them chance to think about with rumored college like Harvard. Learning online makes it easy to manage, Help sparing expense. I got bewildered after I found that college is at present thought about the lower understudies at no cost school charges in most perceived foundation inside the world, this give might be a gigantic accommodate those understudies UN organization had been speculation to go to this foundation. Much obliged to you for sharing this,hope numerous can get positive routes through this site and thanks again !

• It is a very important and good post for student and also most important for a poor student who has not enough money to attend in Harvard university and others.
    By reading this post anyone can understand what he need to do to attend Harvard university and others. These poor student may get help from this kind of post. i request this person who post this that , please post more helpful post for all kind of student and all kind of people. thanks for this article by Altecdx

• Excellent article here that can be very useful for Nigerians that wish to study in the USA. We journey of this a country like Nigeria could learn a lot from western and asian based nations to then execute onto the streets.

• thanks a lot for sharing. Amazing article for my need.I always wanted to study in Harvard University .I think this article will help me a lot. It will help other students also who want to study there. Besides this, coursera is really a significant website for all in education.Strong will and a good internet connection will help people to get the proper admission and guideline. People can easily learn from home and free if they follow this article. Looking forward to get more educative ,helpful article from you.

• Understanding Financial Aid Program:
    Once you are admitted to Harvard, we work closely with your family to ensure you can afford to come here. Because we seek the best students regardless of their ability to pay, we are committed to meeting 100 percent of demonstrated financial need for all four years. International students receive exactly the same financial aid as Americans. In fact, approximately 70 percent of our students receive some form of aid, and about 60 percent receive need–based scholarships and pay an average of $12,000 per year. Twenty percent of parents pay nothing. No loans required.

We follow two key principles:

Admission to Harvard is need-blind, meaning your financial need will not impede your chances of admission.
    Aid is based entirely on need, not merit.
    Our financial aid officers work closely with your family to determine your demonstrated need and your family’s expected contribution. For many families, this is between zero and 10 percent of family income. You will also be asked to contribute to the cost of your education through term-time and summer employment.

• Harvard’s challenge is also Harvard’s success. Its reputation as an elite university attended by scions of the wealthy for generations, with tuition and costs among the highest in the country, intimidates many academically eligible students of modest means. As a result, they don’t apply to Harvard or other elite universities, electing instead to attend less intimidating institutions.Harvard University has been given the speech code rating Red. A red light university has at least one policy that both clearly and substantially restricts freedom of speech.